This is an experienced position involved in non-routine and complex assignments. The Designer works with Client and applicable firm resources to develop design concepts which are incorporated in final product.
The individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactory to Client’s expectations. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, sill, and/or ability required.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND CAPABILITIES
• Provide schematic design information to Client and/or the Project Manager.
• Prepare preliminary task list.
• Incorporate design concepts from schematic design into design development and work with project team to produce construction documents.
• Produce sketches and system schematics for complicated design tasks.
• Coordinate ceiling and wall clearances with other design professional.
• Select details which will be used on project.
• Document existing conditions and perform some troubleshooting.
• Edit specification sections.
• Edit and coordinate control sequences for temperature control systems.
• Attend construction meetings and produce site observation reports as needed.
• Research non-routine code issues and obtain interpretations from code officials.
• Prepare addendums and change orders. Initiate additional service requests and turn over to Client and/or Project Manager for approval.
• Prepare engineering opinion of probable cost for mechanical or electrical systems and review contractor cost estimates.
• Provide value engineering.
• Review drawings and documents to assure compliance with company design and production standards.
• In role of project leader, coordinate staff activities to assure achieving goals of project budget, schedule and quality.
• Use computer programs and spread sheets for engineering analysis and presentations.
• Autodesk Revit / Dynamo / AutoCAD – MUST
• Lira, Monomach – MUST
• Autodesk Advanced Steel – GOOD TO HAVE
• Autodesk Robot – GOOD TO HAVE
• Tekla – GOOD TO HAVE
BIM (BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING)
• BIM oriented / BIM ориентированный
• Digital Driving
• English – MUST (Intermediate)
• German – GOOD TO HAVE
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 5-10 years previous design or related experience.
• Advanced Technical Degree in from an accredited technical institution or college.
• Must be proficient in the use of computer for design and understand BIM (Revit) and CAD operations.
• Self-educating skills.
• Understanding and knowledge of applicable codes.
• Keep current, on the “State of the Art” in their design specialty through review of periodicals and continuing education.
We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic, professional, experienced and flexible colleagues from different countries to join our local offices.
Please, use this form (e-mail) to contact us.