VDC (Virtual design and construction) is basically the method of creating a construction project virtually before doing it in the real world. VDC makes best use of designed BIM models for planning and executing the construction process from start to finish.
We work closely with owners, designers, contractors, and the entire project team providing value engineering services. We help clients make informative decisions, which lead to scheduled project finish with highest quality and value.
The successful candidate will become a part of VDC coordination teams working within design and construction projects. The role will require intense involvement into BIM implementation processes and execution of VDC activities.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND QUALITIES INCLUDE:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management, or an equivalent combination of training and or work experience;
• Experience in using recent versions of Revit (ArchiCAD), Navisworks;
• English — upper-intermediate or higher;
• German would be an advantage;
• Advanced PC skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Must be a self-starter and self-disciplined;
• Must demonstrate capacity for learning, by detail-oriented and accurate;
• Must be a team player, use time productively, maximize efficiency and meet challenging work goals.
• 1-2 years of relevant experience conducting VDC activities.
• knowledge of BIM standards.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• 4D modelling using construction schedules and BIM models as initial data;
• identify, capture, export and report key data from BIM models, extracting viewpoints, preparation of animated walk-throughs etc. to support VDC activities;
• compiling reports on executed activities as required;
• RFI’s, reviews, submittals management using BIM360 Docs;
• Introduce, train and coordinate client`s project team members, contractors, etc. in their involvement with BIM and VDC activities during their promotion and adoption period;
• evaluating related construction technology and tools such as drones, scanners, virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR) hardware, iPads, etc.
• maintaining good level of competency of software through continued use and training;
• providing support of development and implementation of BIM & VDC standards and templates;
• by flexible and willing to fully adapt to the delivery and maintenance of new systems and responsibilities within the organization.
Occasional travel, attending on-site meetings (including abroad).
We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic, professional, experienced and flexible colleagues from different countries to join our local offices.
Please, use this form (e-mail) to contact us.