HOW DOES IT WORK
Execution of modeling of design documentation, building under construction. The following clash checks and logical quality checks of the project documentation were performed.
Iterative work was done to improve the quality of project documentation. 700 sheets of project documentation were processed. More than 50 disciplines of project documentation were analyzed. The list included 44 buildings.
Lidar scanning of 29 ha of the enterprise territory was used. According to the results of the scan, the master plan is modeled.
RESULTS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• BIM models were used as a data source for procurement and tendering;
• Implementation of the practice of using BIM kiosks, which are placed at each site as a place for obtaining and analyzing actual data for construction;
• Construction based on BIM models and 4D work planning for subcontractors;
• 3,000 collisions were found in the project documentation
• Solved logical errors and lack of project coordination
• The client received an exhaustive list of risks associated with project errors in construction
• Scale the technologies used in this project to a portfolio of projects
• Client’s application of flexible project management practices
• The created models are used as a basis for planning the development of the enterprise