BIM Coordinator responsible for implementation BIM standard and processes in the organization, coaching and support engineers to bring organization to the high level of usage BIM in the design. Also to support engineers and managers during project execution to follow BIM standard and best practices.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, sill, and/or ability required.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND CAPABILITIES
• Improvement development BIM strategy
• Implementation BIM development plan
• To raise the BIM maturity level in company eco system
• Explore and test the new software possibilities
• Make comparative analysis of similar services
• Give recommendations for use
• Execution ideas of development plans
• Create REVIT families
• Create REVIT templates
• Create REVIT documentations
• Create REVIT workflows
• Create another BIM content
• Manage software products including but not limited to incorporating new version releases and customization
• Responsible for BIM standards development, implementation and enforcement
• Developing and enforcing BIM documentation and workflow process standards
• Create written technology evaluations and budgets for future technology adoption
• Participate in the company’s BIM committee
• Report on the company’s current and projected state in regards to BIM implementation
• Support the BIM technology needs of our network offices as requested
• Developing Marketing BIM Material
• BIM Content Management, Creation, Approval and Procedures
• Ensure project BIM protocols adherence and success
• Take the lead in educating business development and organization
• Take part in tender procedures regarding BIM scope
• Develop, implement and maintain the BIM Protocol. Ensure all stakeholders are in alignment with the BIM Protocol.
• Keep a record of BIM models and their status.
• Keep a record of transfers of element ownership i.e. columns transferring from the Architect to the Structural Engineer.
• Audit and review models. Establish quality control procedures to check that all of the models are accurate, the level of detail is fit for purpose.
• Identify and document clashes between different discipline models using clash detection software.
• Ensure that each organization has published a version of the model for each significant milestone stage as identified in the BIM Coordination Program. (for subcontractors)
• Record and monitor shared data and relationships between models e.g. grids, floor levels, shared project coordinates.
• Identify and agree any co-located or shared technical infrastructure needs, software package interoperability requirements and standards to be used by each team member to deliver BIM project.
• Administer the agreed document and model sharing/publication system – BIM Collaboration Procedures.
• Exclusive responsibility and power to issue binding instructions on BIM related issues.
• Co-ordinate hand over of model and data at the agreed milestones in the BIM Coordination Program.
• Hold coordination meetings with project team members.
• Review 3D Models from consultants and contractors in BIM 360 & NavisWorks
• Early design review and constructability analysis
• Manage / Update BIM Project Documents
• 3D Model Quantity Extraction / Verification
• To control the correctness and relevance of models
• To prepare the templates for the project
• To adjust the families in accordance with the requirements for the project model
• To create and support the BIM library
• Manage BIM360
• 4D Scheduling / Simulation using Autodesk NavisWorks / 3-rd party software
• 5D Cost Estimation / Tendering / Cost Control using 3-rd party software
• Revit / MagiCAD / Dynamo / AutoCAD – MUST
• DIALux – MUST
BIM (BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING)
• BIM oriented / BIM ориентированный
• Digital Driving
• English – MUST (Intermediate)
• German – MUST (Intermediate)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 5-10 years previous design or related experience.
• Advanced Technical Degree in from an accredited technical institution or college.
• Must be proficient in the use of computer for design and understand BIM (Revit) and CAD operations.
• Communication, coordination and leadership skills
• Self-educating skills.
• Understanding and knowledge of applicable codes.
• Keep current, on the “State of the Art” in their design specialty through review of periodicals and continuing education.
We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic, professional, experienced and flexible colleagues from different countries to join our local offices.
Please, use this form (e-mail) to contact us.